Only Campground inside city limits with city water and city sewer.
The premiere RV park in Midland. Well established (in business for over 40 years) campground managed by multiple on-site couples.
- 169 full hook-up sites: 77 Pull thrus, 88 Back-ins. Sorry, no tent sites.
- All sites with city water, city sewer, free WiFi (wireless internet) and free cable TV (currently offering 57 channels including ESPN and ESPN2).
- 120 Sites with mature shade trees.
- Large 30/50 amp sites outside of trees. Big rigs welcome.
- Six camping cabins and four apartments are available for rental.
- Clean restrooms, showers, laundry facilities, and fitness room available to guests.
- Two fenced dog runs where your pets can run freely. (Cleanup after your pet please.)
- Propane, soft drinks, ice and misc items are available for sale. Office and the store open 9 AM to 7 PM every day. Propane sold 7 days a week 9 am to 7 pm.
- A warm welcome to Snow Birds and Winter Texans.